Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
geocarp

Indianapolis

Anyone interested in meeting in Indy? I just started in September and would love to meet some other Mr. Beer brewers.

Will be in Broad Ripple for the Lemonheads concert on the 20th, if anyone is interested in meeting up. Likely will start at Chumleys...

EDIT: It was nice to see CrazyBrody face-to-face for the first time. Had a great time...

I'm in Indy, S/W side out by the old airport. Still new to all this process but am intrested in meeting other brewers that are local.

Matt

Me old brain is fuzzy, where bouts from plainfield is dat?

Hey Matt,

I am up in Carmel and I work downtown. We could meet at one of the brew pubs out by you or on Broad Ripple.

Let me know...

FrozenInTime,I work in plainfield, I am only about 20 min away

geocarp, Downtown would work, best time would probley be after the superbowl when there are not as many roads closed. I hear there is an excellant microbrewery down there. Will find the name out and see if you had been there.

Would be great of the three of us could get together for a good brew and just talk shop, I talk to the wife about brewing and she just kinda rolls her eyes and wonders what she has started.....lol

geocarp wrote:

Hey Matt,

I am up in Carmel and I work downtown. We could meet at one of the brew pubs out by you or on Broad Ripple.

Let me know...

CrazyBrody and I met at Chumley's Friday night. You should have come out and said hey... :chug:

Sorry about that I was out of town and then came home to a sick wife and two kids. Hope you all had fun!

Would have been nice but unfortunally I worked friday, usually dont do anything on days I work as there 12 hour days. Let me know next time and will see can be done.

not yet, just found out about them a few days ago. going to Tuxedo Park tomorrow whenever i decide to get out of bed....lol, probley wont buy anything but will go and look and get good ideas on things, well who am i kidding, i am sure i will buy something...lol

RedMatthew wrote:

FrozenInTime,I work in plainfield, I am only about 20 min away

geocarp, Downtown would work, best time would probley be after the superbowl when there are not as many roads closed. I hear there is an excellant microbrewery down there. Will find the name out and see if you had been there.

Would be great of the three of us could get together for a good brew and just talk shop, I talk to the wife about brewing and she just kinda rolls her eyes and wonders what she has started.....lol

Cool, I grew up in mooresvile (parents still there unfortunatly), got some distant family in plainsfield still. I don't live there anymore, I escaped to ND and I ain't goin back there no more.

OK not that the Super Bowl is gone, who is ready for an Indy get together?

I work downtown and live in Carmel but I will go anywhere...

RedMatthew what works for you?