Mr.Beer Community

Me. North Central, in Potter County aka "God's Country" hence my name here. I'm 10 miles from Cherry Springs State park, the stargazing capitol of the eastern United States.

Boxerbrewing38 wrote:

a bunch my friends go up to potter to go hunting.

Tag along sometime even if you don't hunt, I don't hunt, we could hook up at The Wharton and tip a few. Just PM me. I'm glad the flatlanders come up here and blast the ever living crap out of all the bambis, so I don't have to dodge so many on my way to work in the mornings.

Im in warren, an hour below erie and 3 above Pittsburgh.
kinda smak dab in the middle of no where

I'm about 25 miles SW of Pittsburgh. I grew up in the city and still commute there for work.

pghFred wrote:

I'm about 25 miles SW of Pittsburgh. I grew up in the city and still commute there for work.

I have family down that way. My brother lives in Raccoon Twp. I grew up down there before moving to Potter Co. I used to work at the zinc plant in Monaca, too bad its shutting down.

Racoon is right up the road from where I live now. When I lived in the city, we used to camp at Racoon State Park when we went to concerts at the amphitheater.

Gods Country Brewer wrote:

Me. North Central, in Potter County aka "God's Country" hence my name here. I'm 10 miles from Cherry Springs State park, the stargazing capitol of the eastern United States.

I used to go camping at the Cherry Springs State Park every summer. It's a great area, used to go deer spotting every night.

I am originally from Philadelphia, but I am in West Chester (part of Chester County) for school.

Wernersville (western Berks county)

Gotta give some love to Weak Knee Homebrew Supply in Pottstown. It's the closest 'real' LHBS to me. There is a closer one in Reading called Universal Carbonics, but they only get a shipment once in a blue moon and they never seem to have what I need.

Originally from Hollidaysburg, just outside of Altoona. Blair County.
Now living in Maryland. But have many nice memories of Pa. Thanks for your attention. TonyK

I guess you can tell from my name, I'm brewing right in the heart of Pittsburgh PA. I am in the Lawrenceville to be exact. I was just browsing the new section and think it's kinda cool. B)

PensBeer - I grew up in Lawrenceville on Main street between Penn and Butler.

How is the old neighborhood?

Formerly from Pittsburgh. Lived there for 29 yrs. Grew up on STEELER FOOTBALL, PENGUIN HOCKEY AND IRON CITY BEER!!! Now in Jacksonville,FL

Pittsburgh here. or more specifically, the eastern suburbs(Plum, Monroeville, Murrysville(I can be in all 3 at the same time)). I like to think of it as 3 miles from the greatest golf course this side of the Mississippi. Oakmont Country Club. Am going to my LHBS(Ruffledhomebrewing.com) within the hour and will drive right by it. oh to dream...

I'm in Lemoyne, which is right across the Susquehanna River from Harrisburg.
I've lived in most of the towns on the West Shore and was born between Lewisberry and Etters. Nice to see all of the other PA folks here. :chug:

The can of "Bretzels" avatar is from my Great Great Grandfather's factory in Harrisburg that existed from 1900 until the mid 1950's. Grandpa and his brother Dave worked there as kids. Pretzels and Beer!!

Another representing Lancaster County, but the Northernish end. Originally from Manheim (Go Barons!). Just moved a couple towns over into Elizabethtown.

Been a longtime since anyone posted, but let me know if any want to meet up

In northeast Lancaster Co. Akron/Ephrata/Reamstown

Hey Travis!

My little bro lives in Mechanicsburg just outside Harrisburg.  He actually bought his house from the ‘Troegs’ family (which is actually shortened from the real family name) which produced the 2 sons who went on to create the Troegs Brewing Co. 

Welcome aboard!!

Checking in from Upper Darby (Delaware County), PA

Total Noobfest here but besides all my many other hobbies I think i've found something else to start sinking my money into haha.

new member here, from the Johnstown Pennsylvania area, about 60 miles southwest of Pittsburgh.

New member here. Fallowfield Twp, Washington County, Pa

Mt. Pleasant Twp, Wash County here.

I'm kind of in-between Cecil, Hickory and McDonald in a tiny town called Southview.

WELCOME!

Welcome to the forum.  3 weeks in the Little Brown Keg(LBK) and 4 weeks @ room temperature(out of direct sunlight). put some in the fridge for 3 days. Only put in the fridge what you plan to drink at one sitting let the rest continue to condition.

born and raised in Waynesboro Pa! But I live just south of there now (Thurmont MD). About a 5 minute motorcycle ride through the mountains to Camp David. Smack dab between some nice brewpubs in Gettysburg, and Frederick!

Hanover, just near Adams/York county line

Just saw this thread...

I'm just outside of Pittsburgh by the airport in Moon Township.