Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
stealthyelf

Gotta love beer brewing buddies

I just got 12 60ct bags of bottle caps atleast 24 bgs of 5oz priming sugar bottle capper hydrometer and 3 MB refills all for free

stealthyelf wrote:

I just got 12 60ct bags of bottle caps atleast 24 bgs of 5oz priming sugar bottle capper hydrometer and 3 MB refills all for free

How? Why?

A friend of my doesnt bottle anymore doesnt use MB either and bought a hydrometer and never used it he told me to come and get it to make room for his wine carboys lol :banana:

hey keep those gifts , BUT if you dont need them , let us [MR.BEER] PEPOLE KNOW ,,,,,,,,, you are off to a great start ,,,, :side:

stealthyelf wrote:

A friend of my doesnt bottle anymore doesnt use MB either and bought a hydrometer and never used it he told me to come and get it to make room for his wine carboys lol :banana:

Cool, that's a real friend. Next get his carboys :)

yeah that would be awesome but i dont think he is gonna give those up easily he has atleast 10 carboys and 8 of them has wine in them at the moment

tell him his wine sucks , and EVERY one is in to beer now a days, [LOL] just kidding , his hobby helps you , tell him he needs to brew or [make] more wine , and you will take the stuff he is not useing [lol]..... :side:

Yeah for free stuff. Just found out over Christmas that my brother in law has what he referred to as "2 antique 5 gallon carboys" that he bought for brewing, but never did. He says they're mine if I want them. ~ Hmmm... Yep! I want them.

Then, I hope, by participating in the "Collaboration" I'll know what to do with them!

http://community.mrbeer.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=124&func=view&catid=12&id=213256

(Consider that a bump Dave)

:charlie:

Tin Man

Much obliged, my galvanized friend. I want as many people to be aware of the RCE as possible. I think it's a great way for us to get to know each other better, and a great way to be introduced to new aspects of brewing.