Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
stealthyelf

just ordered

ok so i just ordered another LBK and the blonde bombshell did it under the standard shipping... i dont know howlong the standard shipping is can someone let me know are they pretty quick with there orders or no

I ordered some Pilothouse Pilsner, yeast and a sugar measure on 12-27 and it's supposed to arrive today, first time I ordered from MB so not sure if that turn around is normal or not.

Really depends are where you are. I usually get mine in about a week here in Vegas. I know people who live up near the shipping site who get their orders in one or two days. Placing an order around the holidays is going to take longer just because they get holidays off or are a half staff just like most places of business.

Patience has never really been my strong suit but I figure 5 business days is a pretty good turn around considering that they charge below actual shipping fees. BTW congrats on expanding!! :woohoo:

Another thing to keep in mind is that they've really been hammered with the holiday sales. I suspect they get a pretty big percentage of the total sales for the year in December and January.

Guest System Admin

Depends on your location, time of year and availability

I am spoiled, I get my orders normally 2-3 days since the distrabution center is approx 85 miles from my door

all of my Mr. Beer orders have shipped (UPS standard) from Wisconsin -- not sure if there are other warehouses or not.

if you register at UPS, you can track the UPS shipment and get a pretty good expected delivery date.

around the holidays, my orders took a couple of days to ship; earlier in the year, they shipped within 24 or 48 hours.

there were a few times that I would order online over the weekend and have the shipment (in NJ) on Friday, but more usually the following Monday or Tuesday.

I also order ups standard delivery and it never takes more than 5 or 6 days and im in Mass. I did recently place an order on dec.30th and says it hasnt shipped yet? B)

Guest System Admin

Remember UPS is business days only (So your Friday order is not done until Monday and Monday was also a holiday due to Sunday was 1st for most carriers)