Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
ukrazy

Another new Brew Baby

Just wanted to thank all the folks who tirelessly answer the same questions over and over. I've spent the last several days reading this forum and have found all the answers I was looking for.
Started my first batch of WCPA this morning. Have already ordered a second LBK, and trying to decide which recipe to do next.
I finished reading the book that came with my kit, looked at the back cover, and discovered that "Mr Beer" is in the same city that I live in. I guess my orders will arrive pretty fast.

Though not new to brewing, I'm new to Mr. Beer and this community and I participate in many forums (mostly computer related) and most are unhelpful and selfish. This one is one of the best. Lots of good, friendly, knowledgeable folks here who truly want to help and not bragg or pat themselves on the back.
Worth paying for (but I hope it doesn't come to that)!

I'm new here too (first post). I've been reading these forums for about a week now and they have been extremely helpful. I would also like to throw a thank you out to all the regulars here. You guys are great!

Welcome to the obsession! Sounds like you are off to a good start. Keep brewing, posting and ask questions when you need to. Let us know how your brew turns out!

Cheers!

:chug:

Guest System Admin

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome to the Borg.
You are correct these are a GREAT group of people. Who share their knowlege with all.

I started this "journey" about a year ago. Learned everything I currently know about brewing from the experts on this forum.

I'm kinda like the kid in the back of the classroom with his hand in his arm-pit making fart noises. But at the same time I know that when the "teacher" is talking I'd be best to just shut up and listen.

It is amazing what one can learn about brewing here without ever having to ask a question.

welcome to the borg ukrazy and Woody :cheers:

i hate to be the bearer of bad news dude, but if you are in tuscon, you are a little bit off. they ship out of michigan. not arizona.

Brian1179 wrote:

i hate to be the bearer of bad news dude, but if you are in tuscon, you are a little bit off. they ship out of michigan. not arizona.

I thought they shipped out of Wisconsin. :unsure:

packerduf wrote:

Brian1179 wrote:

I thought it was WI too.

packerduf wrote:

Brian1179 wrote:

either way they ship out of the North (unfortunately) and not Arizona.

in other words, i dont remember. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: