Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
jonson123

New Mexico Chillies and Beer

Just wanting to get to know some beer drinkers from my state of New Mexico. Find ways we can help improve our beer skills.

Im just a Albuquerque boy who loves to ride my harley and drink a few beers :silly:

jonson123 wrote:

Just wanting to get to know some beer drinkers from my state of New Mexico. Find ways we can help improve our beer skills.

Im just a Albuquerque boy who loves to ride my harley and drink a few beers :silly:

Lived in Alamogordo for 6 years, sure do miss ridin my Harley in the heat and blowing sand, drink'n beer, chasin rattlesnakes, shoot'n yotes and jackie wabbits... LOL. Come to think of it, I only got snowed on 1 time in those 6 years... sure do miss da desert!

I love the desert and the nice weather. Oh and the best part is being able to ride my harley almost year round. B)

jonson123 wrote:

I love the desert and the nice weather. Oh and the best part is being able to ride my harley almost year round. B)

Yea, dats fur sure! I put more miles on my bike in 1 year in NM than I have in 16 years up here, in this frozen place.... LOL. We were on our way back there last winter until the wife had a job offer she could not refuse... grrrr.... o-well... when she retires, we are moving back to southern NM!

Howdy Lance, I am brewing here in Roswell. Glad to know there are more than one of use in NM.

Brewing number 6 here in Alamogordo. You can't bet washing down a big old plate of red or green enchilada with ice cold home brew.

Brewing here in Alamogordo. Working on perfecting my bacon beer recipe and looking at using fresh green chillies in my next batch.

I have been going to try bacon vodka for a friend, just haven't done it yet. She loves bacon and vodka, so we tease her about combining the two. I have thought about the bacon beer ever since the BYO issue with the breakfast beers.

All right New Mexico Brewers... Here we go.

New Mexico Users Group: NEW MUG. Sounds almost as good as bacon beer doesn't it?

Bottling my next round of Bacon Beer and a few Green Chilli bottles. I'll let you know how it comes out and post a recipe if it works.

Oh yea Ive been busy in Albuquerque brewing today. Brewed 2 gal. of High Country Canadian Draft whith added glacier hopps. Than the second batch a brewed was the classic american blonde ale with a pale export added.

Just found out my Grandfather passed away late Saturday night so i just figured i would try and take my mind off if it by brewing some beer. It will hit me again because this coming up thursday Im flying out of Albuquerque to be with family in Washington State. :(

It worked! I am drinking a Bacon/Green Chilli beer while watching NASCAR. The beer came out great. Just a hint of bacon and chilli without overpowering the basic beer.