Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
ccbrewmeisters

what an awesome hobby!

GF and I LOVE beer, so what better way to share the love than to homebrew! She bought the 1st kit and we realized we needed a pipeline so we got a 2nd kit and just got done making our first (of many) brews! We followed the directions, along with some drinks inbetween, and can't wait to taste it! Thanks Mr.Beer for making beer making sooo easy.

Congrats and welcome! Having the wife/gf being supportive is a must. The hobby grabbed me big time!

:borg: Welcome to the BeerBorg Information Center ccbrewmeisters. You will be assimilated. Resistance is Quite Futile: We have beer.

Read the Simple Guide line in the sticky in the New Brewer's and FAQ's, it will help you out.

Welcome to the borg, ccbrewmeisters! I am very fortunate as well that my Loved One loves good brews and very much supports this obsession. In fact, her mom (my mother in law) got me my first kit about 10 yers ago.

Here is a link to the thread YD mentioned (and authored)...
http://community.mrbeer.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=124&func=view&catid=8&id=123726

Keep reading!! Keep posting!! Keep brewing!!

:charlie:

Tin Man

stoon83 wrote:

Just bottled my first batch! Started brewing another right after. I AM psyched! MrBeer-20120108.jpg

Welcome to you as well, stoon83!! I'm pretty sure Yankeedags "assimilation" will work for you as well...

Tin Man

I agree, this is a pretty awesome hobby. I can't wait to taste my first batch once its done. I'm getting a second kit too so I can have a steady flow of home brews at all times.

Welcome cc and stoon! :cheers:

stick around and read a ton. So many helpfull people and threads to point ya in the right direction. Those stickies mentioned above are must reads ;)

Welcome CC and Stoon! Like u guys I am a first timer and anxiously awaiting tasting my first batch! And getting my second LBK this weekend to start my pipeline! Enjoy and I hope your brews work out great! Lots of great info on the Borg! Keep posting!

Welcome to you as well jbird25... I think I missed welcoming you the first time around... Who amd I kidding, pro'ly missed dozens of folks trying to keep up!

Tin Man

And it just keeps getting better! I am sipping High Country Canadian Draft. Added some Cascade Hops, and WHAMO!