Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Violator

Buying 2nd LBK

Well I have to admit I am hooked. I find myself spending any free time reading all the forums here and other websites. I'm trying to educate myself as much as possible. I looked on here to see if there were any stores in the area that sells Mr. Beer products. I went into Younkers, a department store in the local mall, and found a premium Mr. Beer kit for $29.95. It was an offer I couldn't refuse. So now it's time to get a 2nd batch going and start to build up a steady supply of homebrew. Anybody know when the next seasonal beer will be available?

Guest System Admin

It says coming in February, so Dibs should be soon

Violator wrote:

So now it's time to get a 2nd batch going and start to build up a steady supply of homebrew.

Excellent ... exxxxccccelllllennnnnnntttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!

I like the idea of the seasonal brews and im loving the ENGLISH STRONG ALE I have fermenting in the LBK. I sampled it and took a hydrometer reading at two weeks fermenting. Already could actually bottle but gonna wait for 3 weeks.

With that said, I am not a big PILSNER style beer drinker. I had one Pilsner brew as a young lad and liked it then, but now, not such a fan. Pilsner is the next seasonal brew.

I am already anticipating what's coming after that one though..

Definatly want to get another LBK as well... :cheers:

yea i want another keg too. Im just gonna get a whole new kit, that way it comes with a beer to make and then all I gotta do is buy a refill along with it for my existing keg. I havent even tasted my first homebrewed beer yet and I'm already addicted to the process, haha.

First kit was a gift, second kit I got on clearance and a third LBK came shortly after lol. Before you know it, you'll throw in a 5 gallon fermenting bucket just for good measure :lol: