Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Daniels

suggestions

I live in Alaska and in the winter time i don't have recipes sent cause its too cold and they will freez in the mail so i went to a store that sells some i got a refill 3 pack with a red blonde and a golden later red ale cowboy classic American any suggestions on these they all have the booster too

If you're looking to do something other than brew those "straight-up," I would suggest checking out this link. There's a list of HME's on the left-hand side, you can click on the ones you have and see a variety of recipes you can try which include that particular HME. It's a good resource when beginning to experiment. Cheers!

Holy SH Daniels - Alaska very far. I thought it was cold here today in NY 0 degrees. I guess that's shorts weather in your town. :laugh:
Blonde & Cowboy with 1/2 pack of booster & 1/2 cup of honey will make a good brew for you. Use 2 to 3 packs of Mr Beer yeast. Ferment 3 weeks in your Igloo at 65 degrees +. Then condition for 4 weeks & you will be a happy Eskimo. Cheers The BLM - Request label samples & I will send. I have Freezer adhesive so no worries. Cheers. :cheers: 40488-20120115.jpg