Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
HopHeadNick

Just cracked my first brew!

I just poured my first beer out of my first batch and damn it feels good! It also tastes surprisingly good too. It is cowboy lager. I didn't have high hopes since I opened this one earlier than recommended (2 week fermentation 1 week bottle conditioned) but it turned out ok.

I did it as a learning experience and I cannot wait to see how the rest of the batch does with more conditioning time! I started my second batch already and I know this is a new life long obsession!

:chug:

Perhaps. Many on here have said if you followed the MB bottle priming directions, that carb level is a little on the high side.

Anyway, congrats on the first batch! You do lose one point for not posting a pic of your first pour though. Shame shame. :pound: :dry:

Good deal, you made beer and you liked it. Believe you aren't the first to try a beer early, we've all done it. you almost have to. As time goes by and the more you brew, you will find a little more conditioning will make better beer. Congrats on making your beer. Hope many more to come.

Beer is like a woman; you might think you want em young, but it's the older and more experienced ones that leave a lasting impression :gofish: .

Guest System Admin

Congratulations! Now keep them coming!