Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest System Admin

Northern Jersey

Guest System Admin

Well, the more specific Bergen County post someone put up didn't seem to get anyone....let's see if anyone is out there from North Jersey?

I live in Rockland County, NY, but I can literally walk to the Bergen line in about 30 minutes from my front door. That's how close I am. You should come up and try some of the excellent selections at Defiant Brewing Co. Right around the corner from Fedora Brauhaus!

I grew up all over Bergen County (Wyckoff, Allendale, Ramsey, Ho-Ho-Kus, Mahwah) but now I live in Wisconsin and the family's split between New York and Asbury.

My Suggestion for a really cool meet up with free beer would be at Capt Lawrence Brewery. Any Tues - Sat - Closed Sunday & Monday. Best Days are Weds, Thurs & Sat. Free Beer from 4-7pm. :drinking: Sat it's 12-6. I can give you a tour too on weekdays :barman: Good chance you'll meet Scott & you can talk to the brewers, Fill growlers to go. :cheers:
[attachment=8020]Capt.LawrenceLogo.JPG[/attachment]
The beer is great! Right over the Tappan Zee Bridge. Check out their website.

Just got back from Capt Lawrence 6:50 EST. Drank all their beers, fooled around with the brewers, dropped off the new Growler Cooler Bags (Holds 3 64oz Growlers) I make for them. Just another fun day at work. Love to have my beer brothers from here visit. Let me know anytime you want to go. E-mail is listed below. Cheers!
[attachment=8040]SCLUN-10CaptLsupcom.biz.JPG[/attachment]

I might be able to meet up as well. I just had the CL Kolsch yesterday, and it was awesome.

For Swen - My Growler Cooler Bags Retail From $15-$18 each.
If you want to print 50 pieces custom, 1 color for you & anyone on the borg the price is $9.00/each total with Free Shipping & Set-up - An unbelievable deal. :banana: These hold 3 full 64oz growlers plus ice-packs. Shoulder strap, extra front zippered pocket, double zippered main compartment, side pull to keep the bottles snug if necessary, & fits nice behind the front seats of most cars/trucks. :barman:
We also sell them blank for $12.95/Each. Contact me by e-mail if you are interested. In these pics there's 3 growlers inside the cooler. :cheers:
[attachment=8048]100_0037.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=8049]SidePullSCLUN-10-3GrowlersInsidesupcom.biz.JPG[/attachment]