Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
miniaturepeddler

Seasonals and Beer Club - Not compatible?

I just received my Beer club order and excitedly opened it, anticipating the 3 batches that I had placed in the order, including the Seasonal.

My last Beer blub order was too early for the seasonal, so I thought I had made sure that this one would be at the right time.

But, alas, The seasonal was not in the box, and checking online now, I see that it is no longer available.

So the question is: Are the Seasonals not available for the beer club order?

Thanks
:unsure:

Its probably all about the timing. The seasonals are like a limited edition, they only make so many cans of it and once its gone, its gone. Its possible that your first beer club order was too early and your last one was too late. OF course, I'm not a beer club member, so I'm just speculating...

My understanding is that whatever is in you beer club cart needs to be in stock on delivery day. The imperial pils has been out of stock for awhile and that is probably why you didn't get it. I don't think anything is off limits for the beer club.

Brew club orders do not reserve the items in your order. So, if you want to get a limited release, such as a seasonal, you have to change the date of your brew club orders. This allows you to still take advantage of the shipping promotions being offered. If you put a seasonal on your order that won't ship for a couple of months, you risk it selling out prior to your order.

Sorry about the hijack, so when do the seasonals usually come out? I'm looking forward to the Hefe.

I've heard early May for the Summer seasonal, but I haven't heard that it will be a Hefe...as far as I know it still hasn't been announced. Besides, last summer's seasonal was a Hefe, so I can't imagine them doing it again. I'm guessing a pale ale of some kind...

"manosteel9423" post=252607 said:

I've heard early May for the Summer seasonal, but I haven't heard that it will be a Hefe...as far as I know it still hasn't been announced. Besides, last summer's seasonal was a Hefe, so I can't imagine them doing it again. I'm guessing a pale ale of some kind...

Bummer, we'll I'm looking forward to what ever it is.