Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xeries

Greetings!

Just wanted to say hey to everybody. I'm anxiously waiting for my first two beers: American Devil IPA and Cerveza de Cinco de Mayo to finish fermenting so I can bottle them. They're both due next week and taste better every day. Though I'm a huge IPA fan, I really think I'm really going to enjoy the Cerveza as the weather gets (read already is) hotter.

I've been reading and learning so much here and decided it was time to join. I'm sure I'll have questions as I go but for now I just want to say hi!

Well Hi there X. Welcome aboard. Sounds like you're on the right track reading and learning and brewing already. Looking forward to having you join in on the conversations. Cheers!

Guest System Admin

Welcome Aboard!

I have the Mexican Cerveza in a fermentor too, looking like next weekend to bottle for me too

Welcome to the Borg! :borg:

There is a really great sense of community here and I have really enjoyed being a part of it!

As Joe said looking forward to you joining the conversation both here and in the Tap Room chat!

Xeries

Welcome to the forums and to the obsession. Look forward to seeing you around and joining in on the conversation.

:cheers:

Rick

:borg: Welcome to the BeerBorg Information Center. You will be assimilated. Resistance is Quite Futile: we have beer.

Read, read and read some more ask all the questions you want.. that's why we're here.

Welcome Xeries! I've also recently started brewing and just joined the conversation here a few weeks ago. Glad to have you with us! :stout:

Welcome!

You can learn a lot here and make some great new friends.

Welcome Xeries!

The boards here have tons of great info. The people are here are knowledgeable and helpful and tell really good jokes (OK, that last one may be laying on thick). Actually they do.

:chug:

welcome but do remember ask questions the elders will always help.

Guest System Admin

Welcome aboard, it's true this place is a wealth of knowledge....and a few ha ha's along the way!

I just want to say I really appreciate the warm reception. Sad to say it's a rarity these days.

Brew On!

:charlie:

Guest System Admin

"Xeries" post=264271 said:

I just want to say I really appreciate the warm reception. Sad to say it's a rarity these days.

Brew On!

:charlie:

You will find it is about the joy of helping others brew here.

Every once in a while someone has a bad day, we all give him/her a home brew and laugh it off.

Plenty of places on the web were people that do not want this mentality can go, here we want everyone to feel welcome and ask questions and not feel silly about it