Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Danceswithbeer

First Brew- Great Stuff!

I served my first brew this evening, Cowboy Golden Lager. It was great! Very good carb and head, great color and very smooth taste.

[attachment=8193]FirstBrew.JPG[/attachment]

Looks good man! Congrats! Now, pass me one.... my pipeline is in bad shape.... darn chores... LOL

She looks so beautiful me thinks I got tear rolling down me face. Congrats on your first and here's to many more... :chug:

Looking at that beer at 7am on a Sunday morning makes me want to push away the coffee (I don't need caffeine anyway) and grab a home brew. Like Cheryl Crow said, "I like a good beer buzz early in the morning"... Trouble is, it turns me into a lazy bones the rest of the day.

Congrats on your first brew! May it be the first on many to come! BTW the Cowboy Lager was my first brew too and mine turned out great also!

:cheers:

"mtsoxfan" post=267283 said:

Looking at that beer at 7am on a Sunday morning makes me want to push away the coffee (I don't need caffeine anyway) and grab a home brew. Like Cheryl Crow said, "I like a good beer buzz early in the morning"... Trouble is, it turns me into a lazy bones the rest of the day.

I always say, It's 5 O'clock someplace :gulp: :barman:

but I do have to agree on the lazy bones part lol...Just may have to squeeze in a nice lunchtime nap

Guest System Admin

Congratulations, definitely some fantastic stuff right there. Cowboy was my first...I remember like it was yesterday!

Very Nice :cheers: I have Cowboy Lager carbonating now, and Pilothouse Pilsner in cold conditioning with ten days to go, and just brewed a batch of Bombay Bliss IPA today. You enjoy!!! Its a waiting game for me, a full pipeline but nothing to drink..LOL.

what was the old commercial....... Do you remember your first girl???? congrats

:banana: :banana: :banana: