Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
jhnh1010

Guilty Pleasure

So... here it is, We all have or little secret beer we love. Here is mineright_col_bottles_redcap.pngWhat is you'rs?

I was thinking more along the lines of a beer your almost ashamed to tell your friends you like. :gofish:

"jhnh1010" post=270176 said:

So... here it is, We all have or little secret beer we love. Here is mineright_col_bottles_redcap.pngWhat is you'rs?

Anything miller..... just the smell is an instant upchuck reflex... nasty crap.

if I am drinking and not for quality I prefer Coors light. other then that those types of beer never see my refrigerator. and it better be dollar drafts night at the place I'm drinking it at.

"jhnh1010" post=270183 said:

I was thinking more along the lines of a beer your almost ashamed to tell your friends you like. :gofish:

OK... OK... Though the other two are what I'm most likely to drink, I'll go with this one as the one that I'm surprised I like and on occasion have in my fridge:

schlitz.jpg

No lie... it's the best Pale American Lager out there...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM..oh wait, there's a beer in that pic?

"swenocha" post=270204 said:

OK... OK... Though the other two are what I'm most likely to drink, I'll go with this one as the one that I'm surprised I like and on occasion have in my fridge:

schlitz.jpg

I loved Schlitz Dark back in the day when I had a kegerator and I always had a half keg in stock. tapped chilled and ready to draw on when I got home from work.

+1 Schlitz 1960 formula is some good macro. Poured cold in a pilsner glass this may be the best summer beer out there...incredible quaffable.

schlitzeaselcynthia.jpg

"jaydubwill" post=270208 said:

+1 Schlitz 1960 formula is some good macro. Poured cold in a pilsner glass this may be the best summer beer out there...incredible quaffable.

schlitzeaselcynthia.jpg

Your making me want to go to whole foods to pick up some body err beer.

I was thinking more along the lines of a beer your almost ashamed to tell your friends you like.

I hate to admit it... but in high school, I developed a fondness for Mickey's Malt Liquor in the big mouth bottles. I still buy an eight pack every now and then.

a96774_bigmouth.jpg

"jhnh1010" post=270176 said:

I've stated on the boards before, "I LOVE me some ice-cold Miller Highlife longnecks in the summer."

Mickey's are a little rough for me at 47. Now when I was 25, I put quite a bit of the greenies away.

[attachment=8306]1.jpg[/attachment]
Well, Here's mine.

I want to say that this is my go-to beer...before I started brewing.

Leinenkugels_Original.png

I like the original Leinenkugel's, they say it's the same recipe but I notice slight difference. Stil my fall back beer

The last time I drank Mickies and Little Kings with friends... many years ago when we were stupid... it ended up involving shooting potato cannons and roman candles at each other from across a field. Which was really smart.

Needless to say, I don't drink those things anymore.

"Trollby" post=270273 said:

Leinenkugels_Original.png

I like the original Leinenkugel's, they say it's the same recipe but I notice slight difference. Stil my fall back beer

Nothing wrong with a Schlitz or a Pabst IMO, but I must give a big THUMBS UP to the Leinenkugal's Original!!

[attachment=8309]Thumbsup.jpg[/attachment]