Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
esheppy

What is up with the BOM?

I know I have not been around much lately, so maybe this has been discussed already ....

What is up with the BOM section here.

When I click on Brewer of the Month the last entry that comes up is from April of this year.

I know Mr. Beer has fallen behind in the BOM selections, but I also know there have been BOM's since April.

What is up?

:pound:

Moms stand for niceness and health. They're usually always there when you come home from school, the first to check on your cold and feed you "health food". There's even a holiday for them --- They call it Mother's Day, but it's all about MOM

But here it's a Board member elected Member of the month.

BTW, the BOM is currently K9dude for June. Haven't done one for July yet.

"Christ872" post=274394 said:

But here it's a Board member elected Member of the month.

BTW, the BOM is currently K9dude for June. Haven't done one for July yet.

Actually, FedoraDave was MOM in June and we have done one for July, but modesty prevents me from saying who the July MOM is.

bp - you got MOM and BOM confused ;) k9Dude is June BOM and FD was the June MOM and you are the July MOM but no July BOM

"mnstarzz13" post=274400 said:

bp - you got MOM and BOM confused ;) k9Dude is June BOM and FD was the June MOM and you are the July MOM but no July BOM

I didn't get them confused. I must have misread the earlier post. He said that we have a board elected MOM, then followed that by saying that K9dude was June.

I didn't remember K9dude getting BOM for June and the BOM link doesn't show anything after April. Where's the writeup for K9dude?

"bpgreen" post=274406 said:

"mnstarzz13" post=274400 said:

I didn't get them confused. I must have misread the earlier post. He said that we have a board elected MOM, then followed that by saying that K9dude was June.

I didn't remember K9dude getting BOM for June and the BOM link doesn't show anything after April. Where's the writeup for K9dude?

That was my original question. We sort of got off-track. I also asked on the Mr. Beer facebook page, but have not gotten an answer.

I noticed that the BOM writup for k9 was gone this morning. It had been on the front page of the community home. Now the latest update on there is the Coopers announcement from April. Most likely someone went to update the site and made a boo boo...