Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
kaseyvinterberg

Top Favorite Beers in India

There are various beer in the Indian market and these are the top favorite and are mostly sold.

[attachment=8502]b7.jpg[/attachment]

Stella Artois - Nobody can challenge the Belgians. The six-century-old Belgian brew comes with the light; full-bodied taste which is has all the beer worth in the world.

[attachment=8503]b4.jpg[/attachment]

Hoegaarden - This creamy Belgian wheat beer hits the top of the charts as it comes with its hints of orange peel, coriander and spice.

[attachment=8504]b1.jpg[/attachment]

Asahi – Real clean, crisp and dry beer is manufactured with yeast, ingredients and technology that all live up to impossibly high Japanese standards.

[attachment=8505]b3.jpg[/attachment]

Foster Beer – The Australian beer with a rewarding vibe from its home country, this lager is full-bodied, malty and eminently drinkable.

[attachment=8506]b8.jpg[/attachment]

Heineken- Heinekin is a Dutch (Holland) based company. The product they are most famous for is a German Pilsner style beer. The toasted malts and mild fruitiness of this pale gold lager make it a favorite among the youth.

[attachment=8507]b5.png[/attachment]

Kingfisher – Kingfisher is more famous for the glamour and aplomb hinting to the high lifestyle choice. And this light, refreshing beverage is a choice we can get behind.

[attachment=8508]b9.jpg[/attachment]

Peroni – This is an Italian lager, like Mama’s recipe for bolognaise sauce, is still brewed as it was back in 1963

[attachment=8509]b2.jpg[/attachment]

Budweiser - Beyond its fresh, light taste, the single best reason to drink Bud is to transport you back to those good old college days.

Schneider Weisse – Is a full-bodied, slightly fruity with a mild bitter aftertaste – the perfect way to wash down all that bratwurst.
Other than these top beers even Kings Beer, Tiger Beer, London Pride, Kotsberg, San Miguel Pale Pilsen is also trying to make it on to the chart and they are popular in some regions of India.

Guess their beer has to be yellow and your able to see through it. Everything on the list except Hoegaarden is either a pale ale, pils or lager. You would think a culture that is brave enough to drink cow urine would at least venture out to a brown ale or even a nice red.

OH and WTF!!!! BUTTWEISER!!!!! Well I guess that kinda brings us back to the whole cow urine thing! (bada dum bum) :banana:

What I want to know is: where is the curry flavored brew? Or is it the indian fried bread brew?

I never understood the Indian fascination with Heineken.
I work at a supermarket in a city with one of the highest concentrations of Indian-born transplants in the US, and 9 times out of 10 when they buy beer... its Heineken.

Much like the post from yesterday, if you search the username, you'll see this post on darn near every beer site out there. Not sure what this is accomplishing... most times something like this occurs, there are links or something to try to direct some traffic. Odd...

Hmmm.... strange 1st post.... is JR back?

"bayside" post=275273 said:

I never understood the Indian fascination with Heineken.
I work at a supermarket in a city with one of the highest concentrations of Indian-born transplants in the US, and 9 times out of 10 when they buy beer... its Heineken.

old saying... if anything can get you drunk, Heinekan.

...I'm old, I'm saying it. :dry: :huh::blink: :woohoo:

"swenocha" post=275293 said:

Much like the post from yesterday, if you search the username, you'll see this post on darn near every beer site out there. Not sure what this is accomplishing... most times something like this occurs, there are links or something to try to direct some traffic. Odd...

how do you do that autotype on the google page?
that is neat

"newMBbrewer" post=275398 said:

"swenocha" post=275293 said:

how do you do that autotype on the google page?
that is neat

Try this