Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
T8r Salad

Bottled 3 lbk's today

Bottled 3 (2.5 gallons each) lbk's today to keep the T8r Chevron Pipeline a-flowin'. Over 50 bottles of homebrew carb conditioning...should be ready to drink in 6-8 weeks. Fat Tyre clone, Moravian Amber Ale and my own special Johnny Silks ESB. Damn now time to pop open a cold one and enjoy the evening with the missus and her mum.

"T8r Salad" post=284985 said:

Bottled 3 (2.5 gallons each) lbk's today to keep the T8r Chevron Pipeline a-flowin'. Over 50 bottles of homebrew carb conditioning...should be ready to drink in 6-8 weeks. Fat Tyre clone, Moravian Amber Ale and my own special Johnny Silks ESB. Damn now time to pop open a cold one and enjoy the evening with the missus and her mum.

Cool! I bottled 3 batches yesterday as well. Double chocolate stout, Caramel, cappacunnio, vanilla porter, and prince Ludwig lager. never did a stout or porter before so anxious to try them. Bottled my first batch 11 days ago, a bluberry WCPA. Put those in the fridge today. Now i have 3 empty LBK's asking me to fill them up.

That's fantastic, you guys did great, and I'm jealous.

Now while you're kicking up your heels, don't forget to start working on the contest. No room for slackers around here, you know.

Gott-Damn!

Sweet. I've got two batches bottle carb/conditioning right now and will be brewing another next weekend. Pipeline is going to be three batches deep.....YEAH BABY!

Fantastic y'all...the pipeline is crucial and since vacay is coming up, I won't be fermenting any lbk's while I am gone, too warm here in Phx area for the next 2-3 weeks. I might sneak in one or 2 of the craft brews while I am gone if my mum-in-law will pull cooler duty whilst we are away. Want to brew the Winter Dark Ale along with one of the New Bewitched Ales. Good luck y'all and brew hearty!!!

"Nash1444" post=284988 said:

Cool! I bottled 3 batches yesterday as well. Double chocolate stout, Caramel, cappacunnio, vanilla porter, and prince Ludwig lager. never did a stout or porter before so anxious to try them. Bottled my first batch 11 days ago, a bluberry WCPA. Put those in the fridge today. Now i have 3 empty LBK's asking me to fill them up.

Nash: My empty lbk's woke me up last nite screaming and a-hollerin' "Feed me Feed me!!!". So I got my lbk's all nice and cleaned up today with one-step soakin's and just put one LBK full of water in the fridge for my 2 batches I will do tomorrow...added a campden tablet and shot of gypsum so as to prepare the chilled water. I am going to do the new craft series Winter Dark Ale & the new craft Bewitched ale. I can do the frozen water bottles for 10-12 days before I leave on vacay and then let sit at room temp after that. Looking forward to see how these turn out brewed straight up with 5 gram yeast packs provided.

"T8r Salad" post=285129 said:

"Nash1444" post=284988 said:

Nash: My empty lbk's woke me up last nite screaming and a-hollerin' "Feed me Feed me!!!". So I got my lbk's all nice and cleaned up today with one-step soakin's and just put one LBK full of water in the fridge for my 2 batches I will do tomorrow...added a campden tablet and shot of gypsum so as to prepare the chilled water. I am going to do the new craft series Winter Dark Ale & the new craft Bewitched ale. I can do the frozen water bottles for 10-12 days before I leave on vacay and then let sit at room temp after that. Looking forward to see how these turn out brewed straight up with 5 gram yeast packs provided.

Mine are still empty! The winter dark ale sounds good. I am tight on money, so thinking of making some hard cider while waiting, it is easy. Send me a PM, maybe we can meet up one day here in PHX.