Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nash1444

Pics of my WCPA

[attachment=8970]MySnake0011068x712.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=8971]MySnake0041068x712.jpg[/attachment]

This is my WCPA with blueberries. Bottled on 09/01. 10 days in fridge. taste a lot better than a week ago. I do not like pale ales, but came with the kit. Now i need to put some of my stout and porter in the fridge, really anxious to try them.

Looks good!! For many of us the WCPA was our first homebrew. I only brewed it the one time, but still have fond memories of the first beer I actually made.

My first beer was horrible, but I still drank it. Didn't look as good as that one though.

"oly" post=287159 said:

My first beer was horrible, but I still drank it. Didn't look as good as that one though.

+1 to that. mine tasted like rocket fuel, but I drank them all anyway.

Thanks everybody for your replies. Will take pics of my stout and porter this weekend. I am sure they will still be young, bottled on 09/09 so just over 2 weeks in the bottle. A double chocolate stout and a caramel, vanilla, cappacuino porter. Thanks.

Looks a lot nicer than my first brew! Looks good! My first was a blonde ale, tasted thin, weak, and almost ended my brewing career. I'm so glad I tried bigger/better batches, the rest is history.

Nice job!