Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Joechianti

MESA, AZ area

I don't travel much at all, but I'm going to be in Mesa, AZ for Thanksgiving, where my wife has some family. I was just wondering if anyone on the Borg was within striking range of there. I think it's about an hour east of Phoenix? I'm already planning to drop in on T8rSalad. If anyone else is nearby, within reason, maybe a few of us can actually meet and share a beer and a story or two.

JoeC: if you drive like a little old lady, then yes I am an hour east of Phoenix...actually we are like Pflugerville is to Austin maybe closer; LOL

Nash1444 is in North Phoenix, I think and we have make message contact and I think AZMark is in the East Valley as well. Great idea to have a meet & greet with a few homebrews or at one of the local microbreweries.
See you within a coupla weeks and again later next month. :chug:

Make that a little old man, and I guess I can't argue about it. Well that sounds good, if 3 or 4 of us could meet up. I'd really like that a lot. I'll see if I can carry a few of my home brews along. The family we're visiting is all Mormon, so I won't be highlighting my beer among them. But I'm sure I can carry a cooler with some samples in the car.