Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Elsteve-o

bottle day

today marks the first bottle day I have had in almost 4 months my pipeline has dwindled to nothing. I have two batches to bottle, and its going to take awhile. I am even missing church to get it done.

Talk about dedication ;) Just save one or two for the big man upstairs, and ye shall be forgiven!

Sunday mornings have been my bottle and brew days right from the start. I don't know if you can be a lapsed Baptist, but if it's possible, then that's what I am.

I wouldn't worry, though. My brother's church out on Long Island has a lot of local farmers as members, and they know God understands that when the crops are ready to be harvested, they'd better be harvested, whether is Sunday or Wednesday.

I'll still say a prayer for you, though. Couldn't hurt. :evil:

hey i am a baptist and i have not been in a church in 10 or more years. i watch it on tv or on the net. this way i can do what i need to do. :cheers:

(i still read the bible thought......nightly)

I got caught once with a dwindled, almost empty pipeline. Made me start planning better. Life happens....

I like the harvesting thought, waste not, want not...

I'm im the same place now. I took the summer off and then was in a biggest loser contest for 12 weeks. So my supply is really low. The good news was that the beer that conditioned for 4to 5 months really is tasty! :gulp: