Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
BrowncoatMal

Post-Christmas Sale Spotter 2012/13

Hi All!

Baring we all survive tomorrow's Apocalypse/ Mayan-End-of-the-World thingy, I figured I'd start a "Sale Spotter Thread".

If you see a sweet deal on MrB products, let the Brog know!

So far I've seen some MrB kits at Ross for $25 (I'm sure these will come down in about a week).

And for you West Coat brewers, BevMo has put their Mr Beer Mix, Variety Pack (non-coopers) on sale for $35. The word from 2 managers I spoke with is BevMo will no longer be selling MrB products and they are currently selling through their existing inventory. If thats true pricees will fall even more soon.

http://www.bevmo.com/Shop/ProductDetail.aspx?D=mr%2bbeer&Ntx=mode%2bmatchall&Dx=mode%2bmatchall&Ntk=All&Nty=1&Ntt=mr%2bbeer&N=0&ProductID=13776

Good Luck, Happy Holidays and keep yours eyes peeled!

:drinking:

There is a whole skid of them at my local Wal-Mart marked down to $25. I'm going to watch them like a hawk lol

Headed up to Minneapolis tomorrow to pick up my daughter at the airport, so I'm going to make a stop a Northern Brewer and hope to pick up some ingredients to make some interesting new brew. Can't wait, I hope they've got some sales going on, I'm at least 100 miles from any other LHBS.

Don't forget to check out Bed Bath & Beyond the day after Christmas , usually put whatever Mr. Beer stuff that's left on sale at half price, and with the 20% off coupons you can't go wrong.

Local Sears has kits marked for 49.99 on sale for 39.99. I'll check after xmas to see what happens.

For those of you with kids, several BB&B around here all have the rootbeer kits in stock half off for $9.99 and if you grab any 20% coupon from anywhere that's under $8 a piece, a pretty cheap gift they can't help but love.