Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Gods Country Brewer

Been out of the loop

Looking into buying kegging set up just debating between pin lock or ball lock. Probably going with NB's set up and gonna buy all new stuff. I picked up an old fridge already drilled out for the lines. It'll be nice to have my own draft at home and the picnic tap for when I want to transport.

Hey GCB, welcome back!
If you've not made your mind up, give kegconnection.com a shot. I've got no affiliation except that I've gotten parts and hardware for my kegerator from all over and they've had the best customer service so far. Prices are as good or better and if you call them and tell them you've seen something somewhere else, they'll likely meet or beat the prices.
But, there are other good places too but I'm sure you've been all over looking but I wanted to add my 2 cents.

Nice to have you back, GCB!!! :chug:

I am also close to pulling the trigger on a full-blown kegging system. I just have to iron out some details first. I am very impressed with the prices at BEVERAGE ELEMENTS (posted by jrflowers2 in another thread). But I've never ordered anything from them, so I'm somewhat skeptical. Besides, they're out of stock on some of the new keg kits. Keep us posted on your keg-hunt.

:cheers:

WB GCB :)

Packerduff check out http://www.beveragefactory.com/?utm_source=msn&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Branded&utm_term=beverage+factory They have the lowest prices on brand new kegs I could find. They are listed with The Better Business Bureau. I am ultra satisfied with their service. If you buy a kegerator from them they have all kinds of options to customize it to just the way you want it.