Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
brewin bull

A tough night.

My wife's step father had to have surgery on a brain tumor earlier this week. Thursday she comes home in a rush saying she needed to go see him, there had been some complications well I found out just a bit ago he passed away.

He was a very kind and giving person he will be greatly missed. My wife is a complete mess, he was not her blood father but he was more of a father to her than her real dad ever was.

Thanks for listening and letting me vent a bit.

Scott Framke RIP you will be greatly missed.

My condolences to you and your wife. I hope he didn't suffer and was able to be himself as long as he was conscious.

You have my deep sympathy.
I hope that in time she has more smiles for having known him than tears for having lost him.

I'm very sorry for your family's loss. Celebrate his memory and he will be with you and your family.

Guest System Admin

Please accept my sympathy for your family's loss.

Very sorry also to hear of your loss. A step-parent that loves a child as their own is a great person. Parenting is love not blood. May you, your wife and her family find peace and closure at this most difficult time.

I was raised by a step father. He was there for me more than my dad. I can understand the loss. Give your wife a loving hug from my wife and I. Sorry for your families loss.