Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
JonV1027

First Taste

As the subject states I popped open one of my Czech Pilsners last night. It had only been carbin/conditioning for 2.5 weeks but I just couldn't take it! And you know what?... it tasted pretty damned good. Better than much of the commercial swill. I'm excited to see what the rest of the batch tastes like after another week or two.

Thanks for all the advice. I have been lurking the borg for a week or two now utilizing the advice given. Best thing I did for home brewing was join up.

Happy Brewing ladies and gents!
:stout:

Congrats! Your first beer is always memorable, it's all down-hill from here.

Thanks guys! I've got the Blue Patriot in LBK #1, Heavy McWee in LBK #2, and I'm brewing a Belgian Golden Strong this weekend for LBK #3. I've also got the Winter Dark Ale and Northwest Pale Ale being shipped now.

Got the Czech Pils and Aztec Cerveza bottle conditioning.

I think I've got a problem... or maybe... it's just.... :borg:

Woo hoo! Congrats on a successful first brew! :chug:

Congratulations! You made beer!

And, as I always say, your first taste of your first homebrew may not be the best beer you've ever tasted, but it'll definitely be the most satisfying.

Congrats on your first brew! Here's to many more to follow.

congrats!!! :banana: [attachment=11849]music-038.gif[/attachment] [attachment=11850]music-038_2013-03-06.gif[/attachment]
[attachment=11851]music-045.gif[/attachment] [attachment=11852]music-059.gif[/attachment]

Thanks everyone. I'm really enjoying learning about beer. I haven't been this addicted to a hobby in a long time. I'm just trying to take baby steps instead of jumping straight into the deep end. I'd rather go slow and get right then jump in and mess up!