Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
rdrivas

Honey Ale is done...

Based on the Jamaica Mon refill i did a honey ale, it is all done...ABV says 5.5%!

Looks good and tastes great even flat! I did this batch as my first batch prime, so hopefully i got it all right, as good as this one tastes, i would hate to have it under carbed.

normal_IMG_0424.JPG

Nice color. Be sure to let us know how it is when finished.

Here she is out of the bottle! Still needs some more time, but tastes good so far!

This was my first batch prime, and it came out great, perfect carbonation, thanks to everyone who gave me tips on doing that process.

I went with Coppers drops in my last batch of blueberry ale, but form here on out it is batch priming with sugar, no more drops, it was simple and effective!

normal_IMG_0104~0.JPG

I am heading to buy a Norther Brewers 8 Gallon pot today, guy one town over has one and he no longer uses it since he has gone to a large 15 gallon one apparently!

3I43J53H35N95I45Mfd35565efdfc9d7b1952.jp

I like the 2.5 gallon kegs since they are good for me to experiment in, but i would prefer to do less different beers now and concentrate on mastering a few of them that i like the most...

Even if the beer doesn't turn out great, I'm sure it will taste fabulous in that great glass!

GO BLUE!

:)

Different school...Not Michigan...it's from Maine :)

"RickBeer" post=351816 said:

Even if the beer doesn't turn out great, I'm sure it will taste fabulous in that great glass!

GO BLUE!

Well, then the beer may still taste bad... :laugh:

[attachment=12203]michiganengineering.jpg[/attachment]