Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
nol1rxr

CAPPING

looking for on capping. will the mrb crimp caps and bottle capper woke on cripm/twist bottles? ex;bud lite long necks.

"nol1rxr" post=349540 said:

looking for on capping. will the mrb crimp caps and bottle capper woke on cripm/twist bottles? ex;bud lite long necks.

Can't really decode your post but I think the answer is NO if I understand what you are saying.

sorry for all the typos. been in the burbon again to night. what i was tring to ask for was indo on the mrb crimp on caps working on store bought bottles like a budwiser long neck with the pryoff/twist off crown caps.the type caps found on most store bought 12 oz bottled beer.

"nol1rxr" post=349549 said:

sorry for all the typos. been in the burbon again to night. what i was tring to ask for was indo on the mrb crimp on caps working on store bought bottles like a budwiser long neck with the pryoff/twist off crown caps.the type caps found on most store bought 12 oz bottled beer.

The caps will only work on pry off bottles recycle the twisties. I want what you're drinking!

twist-off cap bottles are not what you should use, might and most likely not won't work. You need pry-off cap bottles.

The capper and caps will work on PRY off bottles NOT TWIST off bottles.

[attachment=12057]werd.gif[/attachment]

"khawk95" post=349551 said:

The caps will only work on pry off bottles recycle the twisties. I want what you're drinking!

I want some too. I thought the Lagunitas Sucks did damage.. but he's got some really good stuff!

"nol1rxr" post=349557 said:

BUFFALO TRACE - kentucky straght burbon.

Try drinking it in a one once glass instead of a 12 oz beer mug :) No any of the twist off type bottles won't cap good for you, not only are they weaker, you won't get a good seal. And with a wing capper (what I think you may have) it will be even worse. You need true pry-off bottles
:chug: And we are just screwing with you on what you are drinking, sounds like a good time untill tommorow morning :chug:

if i ever get a brew completed i will put up the burbon. thanks for the info and i will start looking for true pryoff bottles

if you like long necks and bud go for the blacks, if you like the shorties and ipa's go for sierra nevadas or sam adams has shorties too

It used to be that Bud Long Necks, like the kind served in bars, were pry off. The bar distributors were hooked into a different bottling line. The bar would save the empties and send em back.