Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
JonV1027

Caribou Slobber

I just got my first ale pail and bottling bucket so I was looking at some 5 gallon kits. The Caribou Slobber has great reviews on NB and it looks quite tasty.

Anyone here that can comment on it?

I did the all grain version a few months back and really liked it. It's a nice, tasty beer that I will definitely do again.
I've never had the real thing so I can't compare the clone to the real deal but it's very popular at NB.

The Carribou Slobber is delicous. I have had the Moose Drool and I liked the Carribou Slobber better. They are very close but the Carribou Slobber is brewery fresh. That means fresher, more flavorable, hops :)

Everything I've read says it was good. I just wanted the opinions of this board since I trust you fellas/gals. I saw that it was a clone of Moose Drool and wanted to try that before I bought it but it's not available in South Carolina. Oh well. I think I'll just take the leap and try it!

I brewed it, and it was very good. You won't be disappointed with that one. :drinking:

I just cracked one (ingredients from LHBS, same recipe) and it was quite tasty I must say - assuming you like that type of beer.

I love a good Brown Ale. It's settled. This will be my first 5 gallon brew! :)