Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Joechianti

Sprouts for Research

Just wanted to pass along a tip. My wife's been getting me into health foods, and there's a Sprouts Farmer's Market store close enough to us, so we go by on aturday mornings and try to take advantage of any sales going on.

Turns out they have a small selection of craft beers, and they seem to be highlighting a different one each week at a nice price. Last week I got Black Butt Porter for $6.99. This week I got New Belgium Fat Tire for $6.99. Both very good. They also have other New Belgium and Alaskan brews for $6.99 this week.

I'm not sure if this is gonna be an ongoing thing all the time, but as long as it's going, I'll be there every Saturday to try at least one. They also have a few sweet deals on meat, so I usually end up combining a BBQ with that beer on Sunday.

Fat tire was one of my gateways too, still a favorite. And Black Butte Porter is one I always reccomend as a premier example of its style. Love that one.

I recently discovered a sprouts store nearby they have a good produce and good deals on it. Haven't checked the beer section yet. Next time I will.