Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest System Admin

FedoraDave - The Count Down to 10,000

Guest System Admin

We have a hero and celebrity in our midst. I for one, have not seen a 10,000 post person.

Thanks Dave for all your guidance and imparting your wisdom upon us.

Only 10 more posts.......!!!

Nice post. And so true, his willingness to help and the wisdom he gives is truly unmatched!

Guest System Admin

Dave has certainly said more in his almost 10K posts than a lot of people have said in their 2500 or 3000 that are mostly "Welcome" and " + 1 " type posts. I'm not crackin' on anyone.....just sayin'

Dave's posts are real posts that help people and the forum's a better place because of his contributions.

Thanks, guys. But let's not overlook Yankeedag, who has well over 10K posts, and has contributed more than I have. In fact, he mentored me when I was looking to step up to steeping grains, using DME, and getting into hop boils.

Just giving credit where credit is due.

Guest System Admin

Oh Hell Yeah!

Clyde is da Man.............no question there!

I've really enjoyed reading Dave's posts over the years myself too, while he 's not the prolific poster he once was, well not all of us are anymore, he's managed to become one of the most knowledgeable and respected contributors in this community. Here's to Dave making the 10K mark!

Who's this Dave guy everyone is talking about?

Dave is the man, he and yankee and a few others, put this place on the beer map. Without them, this would only be an foam island.

From Cheech & Chong:

Chong: "Who is it?"

Cheech: "Its Dave man! Will you open up, I got the stuff with me!"

Chong: "Who?"

Cheech: "Dave man, open up!"

Chong: "Dave?"

Cheech: "Yeah Dave, come on man open up I think the cops saw me!"

Chong: "Dave's not here!"

LOLOLOL

Congrats to the hat! I've only been around here since December, but Dave's posts are always meaningful and helpful. Its easy to rack up posts by playing games and giving +1s but the ones that stick out to me are those that actually help someone with their brewing. Besides, that's what this forum was designed for right? :banana:

Way to go Dave!

May post 10,000 go down as smoothly as the beer your advice and encouragement help us brew.

while he 's not the prolific poster he once was, well not all of us are anymore

Oh please don't get tired of us or bored, what would we do with out you guys. I don't even want to think about it. :ohmy: :( :think:

10,000 more from all of you please. :kiss:

ah, yes. 5 to go. Muhahahaha. oh, wait. What?

No worries Dave, you know I enjoyed helping. Still do.

Dare I say, +1 to Dave. I'm another one that owes much to him and Dag and the other great mentors here.

+1 to the above. My beer has benefited from many of those posts.

WTG FD! You gonna give a nice speach for 10K, or u just gonna slip quietly into the next realm?

"JohnDubya" post=366650 said:

WTG FD! You gonna give a nice speach for 10K, or u just gonna slip quietly into the next realm?

Are you nuts?! I want a freakin' parade!

Well... If I pull some biskies out of the fridge, I can get my girls to like up... they may not notice you, but they'll be eyeballin those biskies mighty hard and slobbering on the floor. So don't slip in dog slobber if you happen to walk by... Just say'n

...plus you get one more quip before the Big One goes down in history.... :woohoo: :evil: :chug:

FD is the man, he has given me great advice over the last year and got me out of the doldrums last fall when I was experiencing burnout.

:cheers: :barman:

I have learned many a lesson from The Hat and hope to learn much more. Congrats, Dave :chug:

Dave only needs two more posts....Its 3:42am here on the West Coast. I give him until 4:00am to hit 10,000 or go over. Way to go Dave you are a true inspiration and way to pay it forward!!!!
Everyone should send Dave a beer!... :dry:

Sunday morning, 6:53. My last four-digit post. Going to hit "Submit" and then go to the Community Drain Pipe and pat myself on the back. ;)