Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
DIRT in my beer

SEASONAL BEERS(Fall)

The borg... Knowing what you know. Do you think it's gonna be as good as I want it to be. How good are the seasonal brews. My mouth is watering..............Also, can you add hops and stuff, to these? And when will it be available for purchase?

The summer brew only became available in the past few weeks so I imagine it will be September or so before the fall seasonal is available. Can't speak to how they've turned out as I've never tried them. Seems most people were a little disappointed with IPA though.

I wonder why they had such a delay for the summer brews.
We need a good 2 months before drinking, so there should be a month or couple at least
before the season starts.

Right now would be a good time to bring out any fall/winter lager or wheats!!!!

I had to get a jump on some dark brews, since they can take a few months or more.
Sept is my bday, so I need some brews!!!

I am eying up the bewitched ale and some of the fruit brews....they have good reviews too.

Haven't tried summer seasonal but looking forward to fall and winter seasonal. Spring white IPA I find to be quite tasty, though I'm not as much of a hop head as some others are. Spring seasonal good, but not an IPA.

I am enjoying the Spring seaonal. The biggest complaint and one a lot of people couldnt get over was that it didnt seem like a White IPA. The people who got over that seemed to enjoy it whereas the "I wanted a White IPA dagnabit" crowd did not.

I like both of my spring incarnations, but I did add a whole ounce of Nelson Sauvin to the first can which turned it more into a real IPA, and the second can I totally demolished and turned into a 2 LBK batch of wheat saison.