Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
ScottyP

Returning after a few month hiatus

Hello Borg! Seems like forever since we've last talked. After a few month break due to weather and time constraints I am brewing again. Brewed an Oktoberfest lager today with centennial and saaz hop additions and smooth me. I've noticed a slew of new recipes as well that I am looking forward to trying. Also I am looking forward to contributing to those who remember me and those who are new. Its good to be back!

Welcome back ScottyP you showed up just in time for Mr. Beer's big sale. :banana: :cheers:

Welcome back Scotty. Good to see you around again, and glad you got a chance to brew again.

:cheers:

Rick

Welcome back. Like you I took a little time off. Down here in NC the summers are so hot, I brew mostly fall and winter to build up my pipeline for the summer. Just brewed a Cherry Wheat a couple weeks ago and will start brewing my "winter" beers shortly. :gulp:

Welcome back! Sometimes life just gets in the way and we find ourselves not brewing. But the brewing itch always returns with promises of great tasting homebrew!