Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Togorok

Im not learning

This forum sucks now.... I havent learned anything from the wise ones since nobody posts here after the update

Is there anything that you want to ask?   I agree this roll-out could have gone better, but I do see gradual improvements.  And I think knowledgeable folks are here who are willing to answer.  At any rate, welcome, and stick around to see things settle down. 

Hopefully they will get this mess fixed so we can start posting like we used to.  This is just too hard to use the way it is.  Post if you have questions, someone might be able to see it and answer it.  Myself and a few others are going to stick around for a time, but if it does not get straightened out, your welcome to join us in the taproom and taproom forum.

Lady's and Gentlemen....I was wondering how long it would take for someone to say this.  This is the most unfortunate part of this upgrade.  Here we have a member that is willing and excited about learning as much as possible.  And the new upgrade has put a bad taste in his mouth.

I hope the mods see this one.  Because if this keeps up, not only will MB lose members on the forum, they may even lose customers.....and that is the absolute worst thing that can happen.

Togorok....please don't jump ship yet.  There is a ton of fun in brewing and a ton of fun on this forum.  Hopefully it will get better!!!  Let's give MB a chance to rectify the situation.

Im not jumping ship.... Im just not getting as inspired as I was reading all these new posts on the old forum... Inspiration leads to motivation 

Glad to hear it man.  And your right....inspiration does lead to motivation.  I can't wait to hear about some of your beers!!!

Hope your looking at other forums and other sources for information.

This place is sucking

The above mentioned site is a good site to chat or post in a forum.

I keep hanging on by a thread hoping they *fix* this site although everytime I come on I'm getting more dissapointed in lack of repairs.  I've even sent a couple e-mails but feel I'm being ignored.... just sayin....