Mr.Beer Community
erg1980

Anyone in Oklahoma?

I'm in Oklahoma as well (Duncan) even though I'm not brewing regularly anymore.

I live close to Tulsa and we have a City Club. If you live close you may want to look us up on the WEB. Fellowship of Oklahoma Ale Makers. Also if you get to the High Gravity Home Brew Store you can ask about it there.

I live under a bridge in Tulsa! all the water I need for my beer kits, just filter out the cigarette butts and some trash im good to go! lol!

• Like 1

Ponca City, here. Been brewing per Mr Beer instructions for several years, then found this forum and discovered I've been doing it all wrong.

Starting my education all over. So many beers to try again....

susposedly Tulsa has a 10 brew fest goin on in the blue dome district that started today and last thru next weekend. if by chance u see sum drunk bum being hauled off in two or three hancuffs by police enforcement, it wasn't me! I jumped the fence a long time before they arrived. hope two sea u there!

Hansen brothers brew their own beer which is quite outstanding if u try it, well, theyre having a concert/beer festival around the middle of may in brady district in Tulsa. and this weekend thru next weekend is a local beer fest in the blue dome district I think. should look it up

• Like 1

Elgin here, by way of Fort Sill.

Welcome Sarg... Basic training and advanced training (31V10) Ft Sill July 1986 to November 1986. 

Thank you! I have learned a lot from reading through the forums and hope to better contribute once I have my "brew legs".

Sorry, that was horrible.

• Like 2

Welcome Sarg... Basic training and advanced training (31V10) Ft Sill July 1986 to November 1986.

I'm figuring out the forum thing on my phone. This is my third time back since '97.

• Like 1

I'm figuring out the forum thing on my phone. This is my third time back since '97.

Did one tour, 25th ID (L) December 1986 to June 1989 then ETSed out. Signed up for reserves, 209th FA until October 1995 when the unit disbanded.

• Like 1

Did one tour, 25th ID (L) December 1986 to June 1989 then ETSed out. Signed up for reserves, 209th FA until October 1995 when the unit disbanded.

Thank you for your service!

I have a question for the group: is there any preponderance of local brew down here in SW OK? I know Tulsa has a decent fare, but the furthest north I make it is OKC on occasion.

Welcome Ed1957 the brewers here want to help so ask questions when needed, we all had to start somewhere. See if they have a Local Brew Store in your area most will point you in the right direction again some won't, so keep it tuned here for all your brewing needs.