Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
DetroitBrew

Selling all of my equipment and recipes

Going through a crappy divorce right now and unfortunately have to postpone what I love doing most, brewing homebrew.  Im living in a smaller apartment and don't have the greatest place to brew, so I want to sell all of y equipment and recipes that would really benefit someone else.  Ill have to look but I believe its about 15 recipes, hops, yeast and everything you need.  I also have four brown jugs to sell also.  If interested in any of it, please contact me.  I will then give you an exact number of what I have and detailed list of recipes.  Thanks and hope I have some success with this.  I live in the Keego harbor area but willing to meet someone.  Thanks again

Sucks. Find a corner to put it away in and leave it alone for a while. You'll come back to it eventually. 

I appreciate it but I have a lot to store and itll take up a lot of room and would rather get a little cash back from everything that ive invested in

Alberts Atomic Altbier, Lincolcs liberty logger, Shade tree kolsch and more. Just an example and I have all the hops and yeast for every recipe.  Just don't want to hold on to them and then eventually go bad

Understand.  I'm sure someone will come forward that wants them, or at least pieces.  I'd suggest you invest the time in making the list, you can link each one to the recipe page of it's contents.  I'd also recommend you list them on Craigslist.

I can't handle 15 of them, and even if I had interest in only some of them I'm sure you could get more money for them.  I've basically moved on to bulk extract recipes with steeped grains and hops, my equivalent cost to Mr. Beer size batches is $13.50 or less. 

If you make the list, then people can cherry pick.

You may want to list them on another forum also, there are several SE Michigan members including at least one up close to you.

Sorry to hear about the divorce.  A list of recipes might be useful.  And what equipment are you talking about, if something other than the LBKs?

Hi

I  would be interested in the entire lot of  recipes.

Ship  to TN. lowest cost is parcel post 4th class

If you have not sold the lot email me

Give the total price for all.

Do not need any of the equipment

I do not hang out here much so use

rogerept  at gmail ,com

Thanks

RogerR

Thanks for all the replies and interest.  Ill have to figure out how much it would cost to go to ny or TN.  It might be pretty pricey due to the weight but im willing to try and figure out a way.  Im in the middle of organizing my new place and figuring out what beer recipes I have left and what there is to sell.  I basically sent out the thread to see the type of interest and was just curious if there was anyone out there that would be interested in buying up my stuff.  Ill get back to you guys pretty soon, sorry.  And FYI if a recipe is priced, lets just say at about 30 bucks or so, im not selling it at that price.  Everything will be marked down and not looking to make money, just looking to help people out as they help me out as this stuff just sits here.  Thanks guys

Would be interested in the Shade Tree Kolsch and Who's your Hefe, depending on price.

Please let me know if they are still available and we can exchange mail and sort out the details.

Thanks!

BrewDawg72, everything is still available.  Let me know what you're thinking and by the way. Who's your hefe is fantastic

Excellent, Detroit!!

Shoot a mail to smoke_180@hotmail.com and let me know what you are thinking price wise.  I'm not sure of total weight on those, but will need to look into shipping to MS.

Thanks again and talk to you soon. :-)