Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
platosdog

Tucson, AZ MUG

Hello everyone lucky enough to live in Mr Beer's home town. We need our own MUG!!! So if you live anywhere near Tucson give me a shout, lets get this started.

I live in Dove Mountain, currently have an Irish red ready to bottle and Classic American in the LBK

Thanks! 

This is true, and we have the best place to meet up: Sentinel Peak. It's the new brewery that just opened up on Grant and Swan. I'm currently the brewer for them. Check it, we've even got a whole shelf of Mr. Beer products set up there.

29479e53-7f34-43c0-b37f-de1a3694cb77.jpg

72db4b60-515c-420a-a7d2-0cfac7a4bd10.jpg

• Like 1

Just jad the Solnitza and sour. AWESOME!  Sorry I missed you.  If anyone out there is in Tucson,  this is a must go! Sentinel Peak!

Just a note, we are working with them now for a regular Mr Beer meet up.  Keep coming to our website for updates.

Another Tucsonan here (obviously, since I work for Mr. Beer...lol)!  I look forward to meeting many of you at future events. Cheers!

• Like 1

First time brewer and new member of the Mr. Beer team in customer service.  Looking forward to brewing many more batches in my LBK ;)

yeah, I'm here in Catalina!  brewing up da beer!!  lovin it,,, great to be on mr beer home team!!

• Like 1

Luvmabeer, keep your eyes on the forums and the email list as we do a LOT of local events. Our next event will be the Arizona Bacon Fest on May 16th. http://www.arizonabaconfest.net/. If you decide to attend, stop by our booth and say hi! :D

If you're not already registered to receive MB emails, you can register here: http://www.mrbeer.com/registration

Cheers! :D