Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
mateymatt

Where is Patriot Lager

Diane (Mr Beer staff) replied to a post a few days ago, saying it's out of stock but will be back eventually.  I actually do see it on the Mr Beer web site, in the Ingredients section under HMEs. 

They must have just added the "out of stock" as not too long ago it disappeard from their site leading many to speculate that the 2-for-1 sale was to dump stock and discontinue.

Here's the deal.  They deleted it from the site in the Refill section because it will be out of stock for a while (their words).  Bad idea, kills natural search traffic.  They did NOT delete it from the Ingredient section of the site because, well, because they forgot it was there.  But it says Out of Stock.

By the way, for those not needing a packet of No Rinse Cleanser with every can of HME, you should always order from the Ingredient section to save money...  Few do though.

I never realized that they sold HME's without sanitizer. that will save me a few bucks since I use StarSan anyway. Thanks again RickBeer

If you have an Academy close to you check there.  Lawton, Oklahoma store had two or three cans this past weekend.