Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrBeer

July 4th Sale!

Guest MrBeer

In honor of 4th of July next week we have all of our refills 17.76% off! It is a great time to stock up on your favorite refills at this great price! Also all of our Bottling Systems are $5 off! Get the deals while they last the offer expires 7/8/2014. Oh and also, Murica ohh yea!!

home.gif

LAME O.17.76% off come on you can do better then that! Bring back the coupon stacking!  Tell Coopers they make enough money! Once MB started putting Coopers on everything they stopped allowing coupon stacking. I get coupon codes all the time from Mr.Beer but I can never redeem them because you are always running sales that you cant stack them with!? The beer order follow up surveys used to come with a coupon code once you completed the survey. Not any more. Once you complete the survey they just have a listing of all the services MB offers. Great I can find that all out on their website. BRING BACK COUPON STACKING! IF your going to issue coupon codes honor them Coopers/MB  don't scam us by sending the codes and then when we call in an order your having a sale and we cant use them!?

You get coupons you  can't use, and I don't get coupons promised.

Customer Service is not their strong point. 

I hear ya. Happy 4th anyway!