Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
RogueChip

Well...Hello there!

I'm new to the forums so let me introduce myself...

I live on the southern Oregon Coast just north of the California state line, but grew up in Wisconsin. I was raised on the Big Three - Miller, Schlitz, and Pabst. Since moving to the PacNW back in the '80's I have been a craft/micro beer aficionado.

I'm on my fourth batch of Mr Beer and am really having fun with the whole thing. Last night I just opened the first bottle of Diablo Red. Sofa King delicious!

Cheers!

Welcome. Let us know about your brewing - the good, the bad, small and big success. I'm only into it a couple of years, and still learning, but with advice from the forum, I've made some outstanding beers and expanded my knowledge and techniques. You don't need much equipment or a large investment to brew, or even much time, but it is rewarding.

Welcome!  There is a wealth of knowledge here and I have learned so much from these forums.  I stick to some pretty simple recipes and have had great luck with almost all of them.  The Diablo IPA was the only one that didn't come out like I had hoped.  I really like the Columbus's Cascading Amber Ale, the Canadian Blonde deluxe refill when dry hopped with Centennial hops, and the Bohemian Bronze recipe.   Love to share my successes and failures with my fellow brew nuts! Cheers!  Kalamazoo Michigan.