Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
RickBeer

Ywhay isway erethay onay Igpay Atinlay orumfay?

Iway awsay atthay Oshjay etupsay orumsfay orfay Anishspay, Enchfray, Ortuguesepay, Utchday, Innishfay, andway Inesechay.  Atwhay aboutway ethay Igpay Atinlay ommunitycay?

On'tday ebay iasedbay - eway antway ourway ownway orumfay alsoway!

This hurt my brain RickBeer...

But no, we will not have a Pig Latin forum in our Community.

You can take it upon yourself to give the illusion of Pig Latin by maybe browsing the Community after knocking back a few too many home brews though.  ;)

• Like 3

Iway awsay atthay Oshjay etupsay orumsfay orfay Anishspay, Enchfray, Ortuguesepay, Utchday, Innishfay, andway Inesechay.  Atwhay aboutway ethay Igpay Atinlay ommunitycay?

better be careful rick. you might just accidently mutter some ancient Sumerian incantation doing that ... like I did. one night I was playing with sounds and was babbling what I thought was just incoherent gibberish. imagine my shock when there was a sudden thunderclap, a flash of fire in the center of the room... and when the flame died down there stood a demon from some ancient hell!  it said 'greetings mortal! greetings and thanks be upon you for you have uttered the very incantation that freed me from my infernal prison! for this you have my thanks and I shall reward you... but I will ask of you one thing further. a small sacrifice... a simple matter really.' so I asked the demon to grant me ample funds to make beer any time I wished. the demon assured me that it was a child's task for him and made it so.  from that time forward anytime I want to make beer I simply stick my hand in my pant pocket and lo! there's money enough for the supplies!  all I had to sacrifice in return was to give up the ability to ever  tell the truth.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I got it now.  Didnt even notice that there are now international forums and figured it was just Rick being "Rick."

Number nine, number nine. Number nine, number nine.

I used to repeat this over and over all day long just to drive my boss insane, but then I started having weird numerical dreams, and sumwhere along time I began singing petticoat junction

I used to repeat this over and over all day long just to drive my boss insane, but then I started having weird numerical dreams, and sumwhere along time I began singing petticoat junction

come ride a little train that is rollin' down the tracks at the junction.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sir, I'm a paramedic and I believe you may be having a stroke. Quick... Someone check for arm drift and facial dropping..

• Like 1

I'm sorry, Rick, but I don't speak your booga-booga language.

:P

(yes, I mercilessly stole that from Daniel Tosh - sue me, I won't care & neither will he)

;)

Number nine, number nine. Number nine, number nine.

Ah yes, "Revolution #9", the song that allegedly sent Manson over the edge (though I'm pretty sure no help was required).

helter skelter....

ive listened to that song until my ears bled and I have studied the lyrics... and to this day I cannot see how manson thought that song was talking about  the 'coming race war'.

then again in an interview on 20/20 I think manson said he could kill the interviewer anytime he wanted because he was everywhere. he was  even in the guys socks. or something like that. how anyone could think he was the messiah is mind blowing. then again everyone was taking lots of drugs so....