Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
luv9rove

Total Noob

Hi folks,

My significant other bought me a LBK kit for Christmas.  I'm very excited to join the hobby!  I couldn't wait to start, so my first batch of Czech Pilsner is already mixed up.  Looking forward to many brews!  :D

I just finished brewing my first batch. The Czech Pilsner was a hit. I passed out a few bottles during Christmas and people were amazed at the taste.

hey welcome both of you.  make sure you stop and take the time to read all the good info on these forums.  It really does help.  Good luck and pretty soon you will be dreaming of brew ideas and flavors in your sleep :P

Hello and thank you for the welcoming. I have read a bunch of the posts prior to brewing my first batch. I am sure perfection will come in due time. Looking forward to gaining more experience by reading the posts.

I have also received the lbk for Christmas this year and I am really excited to see how my first batch comes out. Thank you to all of those posting and teaching us Noobs a thing or two about brewing.

I have also received the lbk for Christmas this year and I am really excited to see how my first batch comes out. Thank you to all of those posting and teaching us Noobs a thing or two about brewing.

we were all noobs at one time. I still consider myself a noob even after 3 years.  passing on the knowledge is what we do... soon you'll be answering questions and helping the next generation of 'noobs' too!  take your time. learn at your own pace. ask questions. have fun!

:)

Glad your beer was a hit.  I have my first noob batch going now (American Light).  I am going to do 3 weeks in the keg, 4 weeks in the bottle, and 3 days in the fridge.  Hope mine turns out as good as yours! 

Glad your beer was a hit.  I have my first noob batch going now (American Light).  I am going to do 3 weeks in the keg, 4 weeks in the bottle, and 3 days in the fridge.  Hope mine turns out as good as yours!

Sure. Be a rule follower. See what it gets you... BETTER BEER!