Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rokadog1

Happy New Year - what are you drinking tonight?

Since I'm a noob I don't have my own brew to pop a top on...so for me tonight I think I'll go with a Ranger IPA

I had a bottle of my first batch from last September, the standard recipe of Irish Stout.

Had one beer of my Oatmeal Stout around 3, that's it. No big celebration, no party. Picked up my son at 1:30AM from a night out (don't drink and drive)

• Like 1

Lol don't feel bad I don't have my own beer to drink to I got stuck drinking bud light water last night

I dont have anything ready to drink either. I've got about another week before my St. Paddy will be ready, and I have a batch that I just started. I had Bud Light and Shiner Bock. I almost always have to different types now, I can't stomach BL exclusively anymore.

I had a local brewery's offering of a blueberry imperial cream stout with dinner, Greenbush Cabra.  Very good, smooth, nice flavor and body.  I sampled some Hideout Rebellion mead by a brewery in Grand Rapids, The Hideout Brewing Co.  It was a bubbly, sweet mead, low ABV, but it was darn good!

After that, it a was a couple of Miller Lites at the Legion with my father-in-law, my brother-in-law, and a co-worker to toast the new year.