Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

Blog Post Featuring Advice From the Forum

A while back, I posted a survey asking our fantastic forum to give their input for a blog posting titled "Tips to Become an Expert Brewer." Thanks to all of your input, we have created what we think is a pretty fantastic post for new brewers who are looking to fine-tune their craft. 

If you want to see the finished draft of what you all helped create, it can be found here: http://blog.mrbeer.com/homebrewing-tips-to-become-an-expert 

If you are a new brewer to this forum, this will be a great article for you to read. 

Cheers, and thanks to all who gave their input!  :)

• Like 5

Great article! Thanks for posting this, Sarah! :D

And great job to the community for their participation! B)

you should also add a quote from doug adams 'hitch hikers guide'... DONT PANIC!

good night Irene .. my first couple batches I was an absolute mess...as any of the old crew can attest to. thankfully I had this place to run to to ask the same questions every new batch of brewers has asked before since the dawn of time... and after the eye rolls and snickers subsided, got tons of help. with the NEW reboot of the forum and the super job you guys did on it, it looks like this place will be around for many many more years to come to help the novice make really great beer...hopefully with less panic!

I would make a horrible new parent!    :)

• Like 2

Im Leben Geduld ist ein Vorzug. Herein Bierbrauerei Geduld ist eine Voraussetzung
In Life Patience is a Virtue. In Brewing Patience is a Requirement

• Like 3