Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
MichaelL

Great Customer Service

Just wanted to commend Debi for her great work in helping me sort a problem logging into my account on the main website yesterday.  I wanted to check the status of a recent order but couldn't log in.  Even though I knew my password was correct, I tried changing it but that didn't work either.  Not only did Debi help get me up and running again, she also answered my question about the order status.  Great job!

Also, I placed the order on Sunday and, as Debi informed me, it was on the truck for delivery and, in fact, arrived at my house later in the day.  Four days from placement to receipt ... now that's service.  This sort of thing will keep me coming back to MrBeer for a very long time.  Oh ... and the beer is good too!   ;)

• Like 4

Guest Debi M.

Thank you so very much for the compliment. I appreciate the time that you took to let me know.  You are the type of customer we look forward to helping every day and make our jobs enjoyable.

Kindest regards, :D

• Like 5

Debi's a superstar here at Mr. Beer. She puts in a lot of effort to make sure our customers are happy. We pride ourselves on good customer service and Debi's a pro in that regard. :)

• Like 3

mr b's customer service has a well earned rep for being outstanding.   good work guys!

• Like 1

I completely agree.  When I first started ordering things I had a few issues.  I have had contact with Judy R. and Debi M.  Both of which where extremely helpful and just caring for the situation.  I have said it before and I will say it again but that is definitely one of the biggest reasons I still go with mr. beer for parts and quality of service. :)

• Like 2

Guest Debi M.

I completely agree.  When I first started ordering things I had a few issues.  I have had contact with Judy R. and Debi M.  Both of which where extremely helpful and just caring for the situation.  I have said it before and I will say it again but that is definitely one of the biggest reasons I still go with mr. beer for parts and quality of service. :)

Thank you! ~ "We see our customers as invited quests to a party, and we are the hosts. It's our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better." :)

• Like 3