Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
creamz13

1st one bottled.

Taste tested and bottled my first batch. Its all down hill from here. Just wanted to say thanks for all the help i got from the forums. Both the mr beer guys and the veterens helped alot with my research. Next apple beery cider.

Yes it it hard to wait. Just to see how aging helps, you might try one bottle at 2 weeks then wait 2 more weeks to try the next one. You should notice a significant improvement.

I am a new brewer myself. I received an LBK for Christmas and just opened the first bottle of Bewitched Ale.  If they all turn out like this, I am hooked.  I spent 7 years in Germany and became a beer snob, with this system I wont have to settle anymore!!!  Thank you Mr. Beer!  

The best part of this is that I already have my second batch (Oktoberfest) in the keg with a week to go for bottling!  Purchased 24 flip top .5 liter glass bottles for this batch!!!

• Like 1

For bottling i have them ina. Drawer idk if its gonna gt to 70° i dont think it gets that temp amywere in my house. Any suggestions? Or should i put it in hitest room i have

BWA is very good. Octoberfest is good, better with a pound of LME.

After the Oktoberfest will be the St Patrick's Stout with the LME!  I cant wait!!!!

• Like 1

BWA is very good. Octoberfest is good, better with a pound of LME.

When you say a pound, that's 2 of the LME packets correct?