Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Barhound1

Mr. Beer is just awesome in how they help beginners.

Hello from Nashville....

Barhound1 here.....

This post is to let you know that the simplicity with which you bring us "newbies" into the fold of brewing is awesome.

Your information dvd that comes with the LBK is straight forward and very well done.

Frankly, it instills confidence enough to encourage beginners like me to forge onward.

Your blogs (The 7 e-mails) that you receive when you register.....

Whoever is writing these e-mail blogs / basic educational notes to help us beginners become exposed but not overwhelmed is amazing.

You guys are right on the money!

I look forward to growing with you guys in my skill sets of brewing!

Thank you for putting such an awesome package together!

Barhound1

Nashville, TN

• Like 3

Welcome to the community, Barhound1! We're glad to hear from our satisfied customers! Keep in mind that we also have a live chat where you can speak to our customer service reps and our Brewmaster (Me! ;) ). You are always free to call us or email us anytime and we'll get back to you asap (as long as it's not the weekend. That's when we're off brewing/drinking beer...lol). In addition to our CSRs, we also have this GREAT community of veteran and beginner brewers that are always helping each other out. Our forums are very active, and our members are very dedicated. We look forward to sharing many recipes and experiences with you! :D

welcome aboard to your new obsession! soon you will catch yourself inserting words like:  "dry hop", "ibu's" and "cold crash" into your daily conversations with coworkers and family who will look at you as though you've lost your mind.  you will read beer labels in grocery stores and catch yourself making comments like "hmmm.... sounds like they used Belgian special B and cascade hops in this. I would have went with tettnanger hops."   you'll find yourself in hardware stores and where many see paint buckets and c-pvc pipe , you will see fermenters and future mash tun manifolds.. and again ppl will look at you weird.  . . but that's ok! youre one of US now!

take your time. ask plenty of questions... there are no bad questions.  follow instructions with your kits and grow at your own pace.  we almost all got our start with mr beer and often go back to our roots and do another kit. they are quick, fun and easy... and... they make great beer!

-z-

• Like 1

Welcome and have fun.  This to me is such a relaxing hobby to enjoy.  Search these forums for all the questions you need answered.  If not just ask.  So many people here willing to help and give their option on situations that they have been through already.  Good luck and be patient in all of this.  You will be rewarded.