Mr.Beer Community
Josh B

2013 Summer Seasonal On Sale - Limited Quantites

Hey All!

We've decided to blow out the remaining stock of our 2013 Summer Seasonal - Biere De Saison.

After an inventory adjustment, we realized we only have less that 100 in stock, and with the Best Buy date of March 2015 we're going to try and get them out there and brewed.

Check it out: Biere De Sason 2013 Summer Seasonal

• Like 1

Anyone try this? I been looking for something to start for summer anf then this pops up but is it any good?

I am going to brew this one 3/13. If you start earlier can get your observations?

Anyone try this? I been looking for something to start for summer anf then this pops up but is it any good?

I have made this one and it was a little harsh after 4 weeks of bottle conditioning, but after 8 weeks it was fantastic.

I'm glad this sale wasn't here 2 days ago. Knowing myself, I would have added a couple to the winter seasonal sale ones I ordered, just to dilute shipping cost per can. Saved by the bell.

• Like 1

Damn. Got me again good thing old lady aint awake, she be mad if she knew i just ordered 2 more after ordering to winters. Good look. Look forward to this one

• Like 1

I must have got the last 3. On my order (shipped)  it describes it as "sold out" in the product listing.

Just in time.