Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
JoshR

New Brewer's LIVE Tutorial @ 9am MST

Livestream-NewBrewers-600x200.jpg

We're doing our first Livestream video tutorial this morning at 9am MST (11am EST). Be sure to tune in for a LIVE demonstration of our products. We will be taking questions via chat throughout the show. It will be featuring myself and our President, Rick Z. Perhaps we'll even give you a coupon code at the end of the show! ;)  Join us! :)

CLICK HERE FOR LIVESTREAM!

Enjoyed this guys! Thanks for doing this! Will look forward to the bottling one in two weeks!. Maybe you can talk the Australian facility to do one so we can see what you were talking about with that facility? Thanks again!

• Like 1

Not much advanced notice.

Sorry, Rick. This was sort of a test run, but we will be doing a lot more in the coming weeks.

They had it posted on facebook for a couple days. But I can understand if some of you arent on facebook. took a year off of it last year & didnt miss it at all. Somehow my account got reactivavted while ordering something online.

Enjoyed the LIVE CAST wish this had been online when I first started, so much better than the old Instruction video. GOOD JOD and keep the videos coming.

• Like 1

Glad you enjoyed it! We'll be doing a bottling/conditioning video in 2 weeks. We'll be doing a lot more videos in the future, too. I'll try to keep everyone posted at least a week in advance.

Glad you enjoyed it! We'll be doing a bottling/conditioning video in 2 weeks. We'll be doing a lot more videos in the future, too. I'll try to keep everyone posted at least a week in advance.

Sorry Josh, it takes 4 weeks...   :lol:

• Like 1

Josh and MRB Rick, thanks for the coupon.  I just couldn't let it go to waste, so I ordered a recipe kit - Howling Red Ale.  It was on sale and I saved the shipping fee.  Win-win!

• Like 1