Mr.Beer Community
RickBeer

Propping Up Your LBK - No Trubal

On 1/12/2019 at 11:46 PM, McSquirrely said:

So far, this new hobby of mine has been a blast.  Why did I wait so long to start, I wonder....😎

It's really been quite interesting so far. I never knew how to brew beer. It has been a blast to learn how it's done!

• Like 2

Taste tested my first batch. Pretty good. My wife tried it as well and also thought it was really good. The LBK is resting comfortably in the fridge and will be bottled Sunday. Gonna be a long 4 weeks waiting for carbonation.

• Like 3

Welcome to the craft, Don.  feel free to ask questions.  For general things to follow, Rick is solid and has many pages to look at. Pros't!

23722767_1905195473128917_8026776707684641534_n.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/18/2019 at 9:07 PM, DrMJG said:

Welcome to the craft, Don.  feel free to ask questions.  For general things to follow, Rick is solid and has many pages to look at. Pros't!

23722767_1905195473128917_8026776707684641534_n.jpg

Thanks man! This forum is awesome! There are a lot of people here with a lot of great advice. I'm learning a lot and have a lot more to learn. I'm on this forum quite a bit, and always find a lot of interesting posts. Really fun to read! And thanks for the classic photo! Really cool!

• Like 2

Tonight was the big night. Bottled my first attempt. Gonna be a long 4 weeks! Fingers and eyes crossed!

• Like 5

On 1/18/2019 at 8:49 PM, Don H said:

Taste tested my first batch. Pretty good. My wife tried it as well and also thought it was really good. The LBK is resting comfortably in the fridge and will be bottled Sunday. Gonna be a long 4 weeks waiting for carbonation.

Waiting on a couple batches myself to see how it played out.

1 hour ago, Cato said:

Waiting on a couple batches myself to see how it played out.

Good luck Cato. Hopefully turn out some really good brew!

• Like 1