Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
JoshR

NEW RECIPE!! "The Fussed Over Peach" Wheat Ale! LIMITED TIME ONLY!!

In response to the Budweiser SuperbowI ad, we put together a quick and easy peach wheat ale that is available for a limited time only. Order this recipe before it's gone!!

"We've all seen it; that infamous Superbowl ad belittling craft beer. Our response is a simple one: "The Fussed Over Peach" Wheat Ale.  

This is the type of beer that is brewed to be fussed over. You can dissect it all you want, but at the end of the day, this peach wheat ale is brewed for drinking, and oh how delicious it is. The people who drink this beer are people who like to drink beer…. Good beer, that is. 

Put your foot down, and show your support for the craft beer industry with this limited-time recipe. We will only have these on sale till Sunday, February 8th, so get yours while you can. You wouldn't want people to think your a Bud lover, would you?" - Sarah S

http://www.mrbeer.com/beer-worth-fussing-over-peach-wheat-ale

• Like 2

calling Budweiser 'beer' is like puking up a sunday dinner on a table cloth and calling it 'art'.

• Like 2

calling Budweiser 'beer' is like puking up a sunday dinner on a table cloth and calling it 'art'.

It doesn't taste bad.

But it doesn't taste good.

And if served blisteringly cold, it tastes like watery sour apple juice.

You could get good money for that tablecloth in the right circles.

It's all about the marketing. Just take a look at Budweiser. ;)

maybe if i get a couple dozen pygmy ponies and dress them up like clydesdales and have them pull around a red ryder wagon with my puke table art on display... i can film it and put it on tv and make millions?

even got a jingle.. to the king of beers song..

here comes some art, here comes some really cool art

made it myself because i am very smart!

and if you like it, give me some bucks

because it's art-  budweiser sucks..budweiser sucks...

• Like 1

Will this recipe become available in the future? I was away when sale was posted and would like to try this one.

Despite maybe no discount for the kit, Maybe Mr B could publish the recipe and get sales of ingredients  :-), normally I save the recipes even if I do not buy one, but I failed on this one.

Despite maybe no discount for the kit, Maybe Mr B could publish the recipe and get sales of ingredients  :-), normally I save the recipes even if I do not buy one, but I failed on this one.

I saved the recipe for just that reason as I missed the sale.  I was going to order it and forgot.

• Like 1

Will this recipe become available in the future? I was away when sale was posted and would like to try this one.

Yes, we may re-release this beer in the near future.

• Like 2

Total Wine near me are pushing Blue Moon First Peach Ale - was this the fussed over one?

I dunno Nick, but I like that BM First Peach Ale.

No, Budweiser was talking smack about a pumpkin peach ale in their Superbowl half-time ad. They claimed in the ad that beer shouldn't be fussed over, basically ridiculing homebrewers. And to throw salt on the wound, just before they aired the ad, they announced the acquisition of Elysian Brewing Company out of Seattle, WA. This brewery makes a pumpkin peach ale. There's a whole thread about it here in the forums. 

This recipe was a limited time jab back at Budweiser's ad.

http://community.mrbeer.com/topic/32946-budweiser-superbowl-ad-ridiculing-craft-brewers/

I made Raspberry Wheat with Safbrew WB-06 last weekend and I will add the raspberries this weekend and some peach extract at bottling.

I'm so excited!!!

• Like 1

no you have to be 72-73 to get a lot of banana

Good.  I remember you talking about it.  

So my options were room temp at 70F or in the fermenter at 55F lol.

too cold, yeast would go to sleep. but low temps(60-62f) would give you cloves...

Interesting...

Well, high krausen is basically over at this point (been 4 days at 70F), so we'll see what it tastes like when I bottle in 2 weeks.

• Like 1

I saved the recipe for just that reason as I missed the sale.  I was going to order it and forgot.

Can you share that recipe with me? I would love to get that brewing for a summer barbeque!! Thanks!

Can you share that recipe with me? I would love to get that brewing for a summer barbeque!! Thanks!

PM sent.

Raspberries and peaches went in Saturday.  Foam explosion.

First time I was glad I was using my conical instead of my LBK.  Usually, it's a $40 hassle.